Monday, June 6, 2011

Palm Springs

My girlfriends and I decided to take a mini vay-kay and head out to Palm Springs this weekend, and boy did we have a blast.. A weekend full of laying out at the pool and antiquing. What more could a girl want?!


There were tons of little shops but I absolutely fell in LOVE with the a store called House 849





Look at this little friend, that just was hangin in the store!!! So cute right!!!

I just wanted to stay in this little part of the store FOREVER!!!! Stunning but everything was very pricy.. For sure out of my range!








Ok now this stuff was from a store called The Estate Warehouse!! Not as fancy, but better prices...



Then my girlfriend spotted this, and it was LOVE.. We we bargained and got it! Cute right

It was a great girls weekend! Can't wait to go back! 


8 comments:

jandjhome said...

How fun! We do girls night out, but never a weekend. I may have to coordinate something.

Swirls of Happy said...

What a fun vacay!!!!

daisy dreaming said...

I was in Palm Springs doing the same thing this weekend! Except we hit up about 6 thrift stores and found awesome stuff. The Estate Warehouse was pretty great but we got there too close to closing and they shut off all the lights on us! LOL.

Allison Egan said...

Looks like a blast! I love Palm Springs style - so chic!! thanks for sharing!
xo Allison

Spicer + Bank
www.spicerandbank.blogspot.com

Design Blooms said...

Wow...Palm Springs has all the great antiques! Love your blog too!

Beau lifestyle said...

Looks like a wonderfull weekend pool + vintage shopping = GREAT!
-lu- Chantal

Full House said...

You are such a beauty. I don't think it gets much better than good girl friends and antiquing.

The Glam Lamb said...

Such great finds!! I absolutely love PS. If you ever are heading back - I know some great vintage shops (without crazy price tags) that you should definitely check out.
That chandelier is awesome!! Looks like you guys had a blast (and left with great tans!)
Best,
Hallie