Monday, April 4, 2011

Anthropologie Decorating

Anthropologie is one of my very favorite stores, I adore their clothing and am constantly getting lost in the beauty of all the dishes and home decor. Well I am afraid I'm afraid my love affair has only gotten worse, and by worse I mean better of course! Anthro has amped up their site to make it more user friendly and convenient for all of us home addicts. You can now order wallpaper and fabric samples!!  They even have tips on how to create a focal point, and what products they sell to achieve the look.

here is the bedding tool, You can mix and match any bedding to get a custom look

This wallpaper would be my first order of business!

then there would be no choice but to order this beauty to go along with it

Then we'd have to funk it up a little with this!

2 comments:

Fran said...

Incredible....I had no idea!! I'm off to check it out!

Joyti said...

That's so cool. Right now, I'm eyeing some Anthro latte cups...