Saturday, January 8, 2011

Kiss and Makeup?


So I  used to do "Free For All Fridays" where I would talk about some random thing or other, but I know that people really aren't here to read about much but decorating, and all things Decorating! Thats said, Lately I have re-kindled my love for makeup! I used to be a makeup artist while I was getting my bachelors degree, I would always do all seven of my roommates makeup before we went out and I loveeedd it! I loved making women feel beautiful, and seeing their faces light up when they looked in the mirror. But then, when I went back to school and got my masters degree I kind of put everything non-school related on the back burner, I think I was just overwhelmed and didn't have the time to care. Well now that I feel more settled and have more time I get to pay attention to all kinds of things I love, one being makeup.





So what did I do when I started getting interested again... Found a great blog! Im sure some of you have heard of it as she is widely popular Kandee The Make-up Artist . You should totally check out this blog, she has the radest makeup tutorials. from Megan Fox to Betty-boop!


Heres some other makeup looks I'm loving right now:












I hope these looks motivated you!!

2 comments:

Naomi @ Design Manifest said...

all so very pretty! I'm such a makeup idiot. No one ever taught me. Anywho, it would probably be a good idea to get better at doing my face before I turn the big 3-0!

bazaarofserendipity said...

YOu should go get your makeup done for the big 30!!! how fun would that be! spoil yourself a little
:-)