Sunday, November 21, 2010

Great Deal!

Sooo this weekend, I went to Nordstrom Rack with a girlfriend to do a little shopping. On the way there she told me about the website called Group-on. It's where you get good deals on all types of stores, restaurants etc. She told me as were going to the Rack that there's a coupon right now for $25 you get a $50 gift card!!! Amazing right! Then another friend was telling me about it so I jumped on board!

Anyway it seems like such a great deal I couldn't not share it with you! Now its NOT for the regular Nordies, just the rack so if you don't have a rack near you don't purchase it! I know it totally sounds weird but my girlfriend said she bought restaurant deals on here and it was legit... So I'm stoked! ready for some shopping!


I just did this screen grab so as you can see its ending soon. If you want to join you can use my code
here


While I was there they had tons of cute shoes, bags and Jbrand Jeans. It's a little piece of heaven!

2 comments:

jandjhome said...

Groupon is great. I got this deal, too. In August they had Gap. Happy shopping!

bazaarofserendipity said...

Right Im stoked on it! I just got mine in my email!