Saturday, October 16, 2010

Breast Cancer Awareness Month

As many of you know October is Breast Cancer Awareness month. My aunt was diagnosed with Breast Cancer many years back and she had another scare this year, so I know how real and scary this terrible disease can be.  We know that the best case is early detection, so ladies if you ever listen to anything I've said take this one piece of advice go have a mammogram! But if you want to do something right now do me a favor and click here to give a free mammogram. Give and get!


Now here are some pretty pink rooms for you to fantasize about:





Images:  high street market, habitually chic, kelly wearstler, domino, hal williamson, decorpad,

3 comments:

Christina Elaine said...

That third picture has been on my inspiration board for months.......... great minds think alike.......

xxxx
ceo

Carpe Diem said...

I love the bedroom; it is completely elegant and chic. I especially love the mirrored bed. Simply gorg.

Taylor Sterling said...

I love a pink room! These are totally pretty!