Wednesday, August 25, 2010

White Hot Wednesday - Navy and White Interiors

Being at the beach has really brought out my love for blue and white. I tend to go for a lighter shade of more a baby blue, but lately my eye has been drawn to a crisp navy and white. Something about the pretty, nautical feel draws me, I've even incorporated more of it into my own wardrobe! It must be love!



Who says blue has to be masculine? Not I!


Here are some of my favorite items out and about:


Available here



Available here



Available here


Available here



Available here


Available here

Images: Lonny, Annie Schlecher, Decor Pad, Decor Pad

8 comments:

Alycia said...

LOVE navy and white. My bedroom has always been. Just now adding some pops of yellow!! Super cute!!

Politically Sweet said...

i don't think the world "love" describes how much i adore this combination! i love the collection of pictures you put in here; they're absolutely divine!

Kathysue said...

Love all of your blue and white selections. It is a classic combo as far as I am concerned!!! You have some great choices in your selections. Kathysue

Jenn @ Living Luxe for Less said...

This is definitely one of my favorite color combinations! Our bedroom is all navy and white and it is so crisp and calming. Did you see Chic Cole's post on the J.K. Place Capri hotel on Monday? If not you have got to see the navy and white bedroom. Love it! Here is a link: http://bit.ly/aXzQQN

Suzie said...

In love with the zigzag ginger vase!

Fran said...

Love this color combo and those ginger jars have been on my wish list forever.....one day I will have them!

LindsB said...

Those ginger jars are so cute!

Anonymous said...

Niice. I did our laundry room in white and Navy with seafoam colored washer and dryer.