Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Weekend Warrior Girlfriend Style

Yesterday, I told you that I would share a little weekend warrior project! My good girlfriend had mentioned that she wanted to get a small console table to paint...so I suggested that we hit up my favorite antique store, The Estate Warehouse, and sure enough we found a great table for $65. Next we went over to home depot and found the perfect paint color Peacock by Glidden, and followed the same painting instructions as here.

We put a little wine on ice and got to work!! Who says you can't mix business and pleasure?



BEFORE:



AFTER:
Didn't it turn out GREAT ! :) The color is just perfect!


And just for fun I thought I'd share some pics of her adorable little place! Enjoy!





Here she is!! Happy with her new table of course!

2 comments:

Suzie said...

Awww, I love it and her pad is adorable!

Cristin // Simplified Bee said...

The new turquoise table is beautiful! You have a great eye.

xo,
cristin