Monday, May 24, 2010

Neve's Nursery

A Couple of weeks ago when I was home for Mother's Day, I got to go see my girlfriend Christyn and her new baby Neve. What an adorable little girl, when she's sleeping she snugles up to her little hands and let me just tell you I did not want to let her go! I went crazy for her nursery, it turned out so cute that I had to share with you.

Here is the lovely Nursery! Her sister painted the walls based on the bedding from Pottery Barn. She makes lots of cute kids accessories you can check out here.










One of my favorite parts of the room, she put all different knobs from Anthropologie mixed in the nursery.




Heres Mama and baby. Soo cute right!

5 comments:

Suzie said...

Adorable! I love the whole owl theme!

Carpe Diem said...

Great design...everything pulls together so well and yes, the owl theme is fantastic. Lucky little girl.

bazaarofserendipity said...

THanks girls! I know little girls everywhere are jealous :)

Erika said...

Sooo cute! If we have a girl, I would love to do something similar! Can you tell me where the tree decals came from?? So darling!

bazaarofserendipity said...

Erika,

My friends sister actually painted them on by hand! Not sure if your a California resident but if so she travels
:-)