Thursday, February 18, 2010

Missoni

One Kings Lane has Missoni rugs on sale right now, which got me thinking about how much I love Missoni home products. That zig zag makes my heart go pitter patter.


Here is my favorite fashionista Rachel Zoe's bed! (check out those books) Bananas!

Heres a Missioni "inspired" pillow I have on my sofa, not quite a Missoni but easier on the wallet. On the pillow is my baby Lilly!

How cute are these little Missoni beds! I think I could catch some serious Z's here!



Here are some Missoni products all available through Unica Home




3 comments:

ryankates said...

Love it Babe!

Dreams of Perfection said...

The bedding, last image is fantastic! And I wish I could trust my son with candles b/c I could see his room w/ 2 of them!

Anonymous said...

I have that same "Missoni" pillow. Scored mine at Home Goods. Love that place.